2024 Winter - Adult Ball Hockey WAITLIST
Waitlist will be open for the duration of the season. The waitlist adds you to a pool of players that can be called up should a team be short handed.
For more information:
League registration is CLOSED
Youth roller clinic registration is OPEN
Clinic registration for both dek and roller are OPEN
Please contact Josh Greco at email@example.com with any questions.
CSHL Roller Hockey League
Please see the Upcoming Registrations tab for the latest on roller seasons & tournaments!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
We are Metro-Charlotte’s ORIGINAL co-ed, recreational adult and youth street hockey program!
Playing hockey informally as a group since 2010, we officially incorporated in 2019 as a 501c3 non-profit public charity. Not only do we aim to deliver a fun, safe, and enjoyable hockey experience for all ages, we also partner with local businesses and raise money for charity and other great causes.
Our Board of Directors and our committees are made up of volunteers who are passionate about growing the game of hockey in the greater Charlotte area!
CSHL is made up of volunteers. Each of our volunteer Board members Chairs a committee, and we are looking for additional volunteers to participate on these committees. If you feel inclined to get more involved, consider the following:
- Events Committee Member (Chaired by COO Bobby Arkus to build out our website, establish fundraising campaigns, and make hockey more accessible to the Charlotte community)
- Ways & Means Committee Member (Chaired by CFO Ethan Pinto to establish budgets for our events, convene on ideas to invest CSHL donations back into our program, and oversee general financial opportunities)
- Sponsorship & Relationship Committee Member (Chaired by CMO Phillip Kolb to foster relationships between CSHL and our sponsors, vendor partners, and new CSHL members)
- Rules & Safety Committee Member (Chaired by CAO Patrick Martin to establish rule changes season to season)
- We are also looking for volunteers to help run youth clinics and league play on game days. Don't assume we have it covered - we need you! Email email@example.com for more info.
*Please reach out to CSHL@charlottestreethockeyleague.org for any of the opportunities above, or you may reach out directly to the Board Member who Chairs the committee with which you are interested in getting involved.*