Hurry! There's not much time left - reserve your spot now!
Unfortunately, the Stallion Division is full.
CSHL is made up of volunteers. Each of our volunteer Board members Chairs a committee, and we are looking for additional volunteers to participate on these committees. If you feel inclined to get more involved, consider the following:
We are now accepting applications for the next Chief Administration Officer (voting position), Secretary to the Board of Directors (non-voting) along with an Adult League Coordinator (non-voting). If you have interest in these positions, please contact CSHL@charlottestreethockeyleague.org.
- Marketing Committee Member (Chaired by COO Frank Lozzi to build out our website, establish fundraising campaigns, and make hockey more accessible to the Charlotte community)
- Ways & Means Committee Member (Chaired by CFO Brent Chaplin to establish budgets for our events, convene on ideas to invest CSHL donations back into our program, and oversee general financial opportunities)
- Sponsorship & Relationship Committee Member (Chaired by CMO James Forbes to foster relationships between CSHL and our sponsors, vendor partners, and new CSHL members)
- We are also looking for volunteers to help run youth clinics and league play on game days. Don't assume we have it covered - we need you! Email email@example.com for more info.
- CSHL is exploring paying referees in 2022. If officiating games for our Adult or Youth Leagues interests you, we would like to hear from you.
*Please reach out to CSHL@charlottestreethockeyleague.org for any of the opportunities above, or you may reach out directly to the Board Member who Chairs the committee with which you are interested in getting involved.*
We are Metro-Charlotte’s ORIGINAL co-ed, recreational adult and youth street hockey program!
Playing hockey informally as a group since 2010, we officially incorporated in 2019 as a 501c3 non-profit public charity. Not only do we aim to deliver a fun, safe, and enjoyable hockey experience for all ages, we also partner with local businesses and raise money for charity and other great causes.
Our Board of Directors and our committees are made up of volunteers who are passionate about growing the game of hockey in the greater Charlotte area!
Charlotte Street Hockey League